Scouting’s flagship event is one-of-a-kind. It’s a gathering of approximately 45,000 Scouts, leaders, and staff that showcases everything that is great about the BSA and its members. Over the course of 10 summer days, once every four years, the Boy Scouts of America comes together. The result is the national Scout jamboree.
Here are a few quick details about the 2023 National Jamboree:
Age to attend – Youth and Adult Participants must be atleast 12 years old on the day the jamboree starts, but not older than 20 years old the day the jamboree ends. Adults 21 and older will attend as leaders.
COL Contingent Cost –
$2,050 – if registered by October 31, 2022
$2,265 – if registered November 1, 2022 or later
Cost includes the National Jamboree fee (price increases by $215 on Nov. 1), as well as transportation, tent, Council shirts and patches, and other equipment for a safe and fun experience.
Once Jamboree registration is live on the National Site, here are the steps to register:
- Submit a registration on the National Jamboree site
- Complete the COL Request to attend form at the button below. You will send this form and your deposit payment to the council office.
- Once we receive your form and deposit payment, we will confirm your BSA registration and you will then be officially registered for the 2023 National Scout Jamboree!
COL Jamboree Refund Policy
- If notified to email@example.com by Nov. 30, 2022 – Refund in full, minus $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Refunds after November 30, 2022 will be based on ability to find a replacement and items already purchased and/or distributed for each individual registrant.
- All refunds will be less the $50 non-refundable deposit
We want the Jamboree to be an option for all Scouts who are interested regardless of their financial situation. There are two ways for those struggling to afford the Jamboree to get Camperships:
- From the National Jamboree – this option is available in your registration portal but expires July 31, so be sure to make a request soon!
- From the Cradle of Liberty Council – limited Camperships are available to COL Jamboree Contingent members, and an official form will be made available once troops are formed in the Fall.