Planning and conducting a strong program is the best way to keep your Scouts active and interested in Scouting. Funding that program is equally important—otherwise great plans can’t become a reality. The annual popcorn fundraiser is a proven approach to ensure that your unit can meet its program and financial goals while teaching your Scouts the importance of earning their own way. Units have used the monies they raise to cover the cost of badges and advancement, outings, trips, and summer camp fees.
The popcorn fundraiser is administered by the Cradle of Liberty Council to help make your unit successful. Here are some benefits:
- No Up-Front Costs: Units keep their commission and pay by December.
- Turnkey Program: Training, order forms, online ordering, Scout prize program, and other resources are provided free-of-charge.
- Proven Product Quality: Trails End provides superior, high-quality products. Always remember, however, we’re really selling Scouting adventures–popcorn is the thank you gift.
- Teaches Life Lessons: Earning your own way, salesmanship, confidence, financial responsibility, and leadership to name a few. The fundraiser also provides opportunities for Scouts to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Support: The council popcorn team, made up of volunteers and staff, stand ready to assist your unit with a successful fundraiser.
- Over 73% Goes to Local Scouting: Not only does your unit raise the money it needs to fuel its program, but a portion of the sale benefits the council as a whole by helping us serve volunteer leaders and members by providing better programs and camping facilities.